keyserver.afoyi.com

Darryl Ross-2

Re: keyserver.afoyi.com

Johan van Selst
Darryl Ross wrote:
> Also, who do I contact to get keyserver.afoyi.com listed as a
> 'registered' machine for the graphs at
> http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de/graphs/ ?

The list is maintained by Bjørn Bürger: his name and contact email
address are mentioned on the quoted webpage.

Greetings,
Johan

Re: keyserver.afoyi.com

Yaron Minsky
It should be automatic: if you peer with any of the hosts that are already there, then it should just trace the graph and find everyone there.  At least that was my impression.  By that standard, would you expect your machine to already be listed?  Perhaps the graph-tracing program is busted...

Re: keyserver.afoyi.com

Michael Gurski
On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 05:57:35AM -0400, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> It should be automatic: if you peer with any of the hosts that are already
> there, then it should just trace the graph and find everyone there. At least
> that was my impression. By that standard, would you expect your machine to
> already be listed? Perhaps the graph-tracing program is busted...

It was there yesterday when I looked at it.  Roughly halfway down the
graph and between 3/8 and 1/2 of the way from the left, in yellow.
(mail.ganneff.de and [hidden email] are at the top,
above it, [hidden email] is at the far left).

--
Michael A. Gurski (opt. [first].)[last]@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~[last]
1024R/39B5BADD PGP: 34 93 A9 94 B1 59 48 B7  17 57 1E 4E 62 56 45 70

"When the people have formed a constitution, they retain those rights
which they have not expressly delegated. It is a question whether what
is thus retained can be legislated upon. Opinion are not the objects
of legislation. . . . If we advert to the nature of republican
government, we shall find that the censorial power is in the people
over the government, and not in the government over the people."
--James Madison, Speech to Congress November 27, 1794 as quoted Cato
Policy Report March/April 2001.

Re: keyserver.afoyi.com

Darryl Ross-2