keyserver.mine.nu gets renamed, new server added

keyserver.mine.nu gets renamed, new server added

Joerg Jaspert-4
Hi

If you are one of the keyserver-admins who have a gossip with
keyserver.mine.nu you already got a private mail and can skip this
one. :)

I will kill the sks on keyserver.mine.nu around end of this year. So Im
going to move the service to another server.

For that I started two new sks, one is keyserver.maluska.de and one is
keyserver.ganneff.de, both gossip port 11370.

If someone else wants to gossip with one or both of these: just mail
me. :)

--
bye Joerg
Some NM:

Re: keyserver.mine.nu gets renamed, new server added

Joerg Jaspert-4
On 10485 March 1977, Marco Nenciarini wrote:

>> For that I started two new sks, one is keyserver.maluska.de and one is
>> keyserver.ganneff.de, both gossip port 11370.
> keyserver.linux.it 11370
> Please confirm and i'll add immediately your server to my
> membership file.

Added to both servers.

--
bye Joerg
Ich will ein anderes Telefon, das hier klingelt immer!

On 10485 March 1977, Johan van Selst wrote:

>> For that I started two new sks, one is keyserver.maluska.de and one is
>> keyserver.ganneff.de, both gossip port 11370. If someone else wants to
>> gossip with one or both of these: just mail me. :)
> I'd like to gossip with these servers as well: I've set up the config
> from keyserver.stack.nl port 11370. Please confirm if you want peering.

Added you, changes should have effect with next membership reload within
~1 hour. :)

--
bye Joerg
* libpng2 no libpng3 no why ? because no yes no yes no yes bullshit no yes

On 10485 March 1977, Jack Cummings wrote:

>> For that I started two new sks, one is keyserver.maluska.de and one is
>> keyserver.ganneff.de, both gossip port 11370.
>> If someone else wants to gossip with one or both of these: just mail
>> me. :)
> Ai. I've added:
>> keyserver.maluska.de 11370
>> keyserver.ganneff.de 11370
> to my membership. Please add:
> ice.mudshark.org 11370
> to yours, and let me know when you've done so.
Done.

--
bye Joerg
Oh mann, beim Backlog-Lesen sollte man weder essen noch trinken. Ihr schweine.

keyserver.rootbash.com is moving to a new IP

Daniel Nauck

keyserver.rootbash.com is moving to a new server.
I also upgraded sks to version 1.0.10

Hostname: keyserver.rootbash.com
Version: 1.0.10
New IP: 213.239.201.44
HTTP port: 11371
Recon port: 11370

My current sync partners are:

keyserver.pramberger.at 11370
minsky.surfnet.nl 11370
keyserver.gurski.org 11370
ds.carnet.hr 11370
ice.mudshark.org 11370
pgp.srv.ualberta.ca 11370
keyserver.stack.nl 11370
keyserver.ganneff.de 11370
keyserver.maluska.de 11370
keyserver.noreply.org 11370
keyserver.fabbione.net 11370
pgp.uni-mainz.de 11370

The old one is runnig till the dns cache expires. (~24h)

By,
Daniel

Re: keyserver.mine.nu gets renamed, new server added

Jason Harris
On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 12:36:11AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> I will kill the sks on keyserver.mine.nu around end of this year. So Im
> going to move the service to another server.
>
> For that I started two new sks, one is keyserver.maluska.de and one is
> keyserver.ganneff.de, both gossip port 11370.

Please add [hidden email] to the ./mailsync file
for keyserver.ganneff.de.

Thanks.

(Again, and in advance:  NO, email syncs don't work the way one might
naively hope/think they would in SKS.)

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
[hidden email] _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/

Re: keyserver.rootbash.com is moving to a new IP

Teun Nijssen

Daniel Nauck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> keyserver.rootbash.com is moving to a new server.
> I also upgraded sks to version 1.0.10
>
> Hostname:    keyserver.rootbash.com
> Version:    1.0.10
> New IP:        213.239.201.44
> HTTP port:    11371
> Recon port:    11370
>
> My current sync partners are:
>
> keyserver.pramberger.at 11370
> minsky.surfnet.nl 11370
> keyserver.gurski.org 11370
> ds.carnet.hr 11370
> ice.mudshark.org 11370
> pgp.srv.ualberta.ca 11370
> keyserver.stack.nl 11370
> keyserver.ganneff.de 11370
> keyserver.maluska.de 11370
> keyserver.noreply.org 11370
> keyserver.fabbione.net 11370
> pgp.uni-mainz.de 11370
>

> The old one is runnig till the dns cache expires. (~24h)
-rw-r--r--  1 sks  sks        33 Nov 28 16:41 diff-213.239.201.44_11371.txt

seems to work okay, as seen bij minsky.surfnet.nl

cheers,

teun

Re: keyserver.mine.nu gets renamed, new server added

gabrix-4