keyserver.uz.sns.it retiring

Giovanni Mascellani
Dear sks-devel members,

the machine running keyserver.uz.sns.it has recently had many problems
with disk space and stability. Given that I do not have much time to
work on it any more and that other services must be prioritized there, I
have decided to discontinue the SKS instance.

Please remove keyserver.uz.sns.it from your membership files if you have
peered with me, and thanks for the great ride.

At some point in the future, the name keyserver.uz.sns.it might be
redirected to some other keyserver, so that computers having it in their
configuration will continue to see a working keyserver.

This email is copied to all peers in my membership file.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <[hidden email]>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles