keyserver.vanbaak.eu will shut down

Michiel van Baak
Hi all,

keyserver.vanbaak.eu will be shutdown by the end of the month.
The service has been running on shared infrastructure, and it's becoming
more and more an issue. The growing load on resources is beginning to
show in the other services running on this infra, and funds to upgrade
or move the service are lacking.

If you have keyserver.vanbaak.eu or sks.pgp.vanbaak.eu in your
membership file, please remove it before the end of the month.

Thanks all for your time and effort, and if resources allow we will be
back (but then with dedicated resources)

--
Michiel van Baak
[hidden email]

NB: I have a new GPG key. Old one revoked and revoked key updated on keyservers.