limit backup space

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hello duplicity users,
    simple question: I have just started using duplicity to backup
(online) a folder of (e.g.) 10Mb.
Is it possible to tell duplicity *not* not to take more than (e.g. again)
100Mb of space to backup it?
-F

Re: limit backup space

On 20.12.2017 21:15, Francesco Ariis via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hello duplicity users,
>     simple question: I have just started using duplicity to backup
> (online) a folder of (e.g.) 10Mb.
> Is it possible to tell duplicity *not* not to take more than (e.g. again)
> 100Mb of space to backup it?
> -F

hey Francesco,

no. it is currently not possible to give duplicity a space limit.

..ede/duply.net

Re: limit backup space

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 02:16:05PM +0100, edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> hey Francesco,
>
> no. it is currently not possible to give duplicity a space limit.
>
> ..ede/duply.net

Ok no worries, I'll just keep an eye on the backup folder. Thanks
for the reply!
-F