linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729

linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729

vidhya sagar dixit
Hi Guys,

I have successfully built linhpone-sdk for android with G729 codecs and then integrated it with linphone-android project, and everything is working fine so far.

Now the issue is I have to send the project to a friend.
Do I have to send  whole linphone-android + linphone-sdk  or is there any way I can add only G729 binary from and other linphone library required to linphone-android without having to send whole linphone-sdk.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Thanks and Regards
Vidhya Sagar Dixit

Re: linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

I didn't understand what you mean by "send". Is it the source code, the app (apk? sdk aar?)?

As far as I know , you should send to him atleast the sdk aar. He could then build linphone-android with it.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729

vidhya sagar dixit
Hi Peio,

1. I downloaded Linpohne-sdk for android and  compiled it with G729 codec. (https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-sdk)
2. then I downloaded linpphone android project  and compiled it with linphone-sdk  (https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android)

Can you please guide me how to use the compiled aar file from linphone-sdk with linphone-android so that I do not have to send him whole  project which is around 3 gb in size.

I hope I was able to explain.

Thanks and Regards
Vidhya Sagar Dixit