linphone problem

linphone-users mailing list
Good Morning,

I have a problem regarding the usage of linphone in my mobile phone.

I can receive calls while I am connecting to internet with Wi-Fi , but I can not receive calls while I use my mobile data. My mobile device is Huawei P10 lite.

Could you help me please with this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sofia

Re: linphone problem

Sylvain Berfini

Hi Sofia,

Please open a ticket on github (either https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android/issues or https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-iphone/issues) with the logs from the application (to enable in advanced settings, then restart the app, reproduce the issue and use the send logs button in About page).

Best regards,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications