linphone question

江朋
hello:
  I would like to ask how linphone multi-user call is realistic.

Please help me

name :jiangpeng

Re: linphone question

Elisa Nectoux
Hi jiangpeng,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Can you please detail a bit more what you mean by « multi-user call »? Do you mean audio and/or video conference call, with several participants in the same call? Or do you mean call forking to several devices with the same account configured?

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05