linphone sdk

lengleng27

Hello:

We want to use the SDK of linphone, and our own app needs to be closed source.

Excuse me: what is the licensing price standard of the license? We want to buy it.

Re: linphone sdk

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 14/08/2020 à 03:26, lengleng27 a écrit :

Hello:

We want to use the SDK of linphone, and our own app needs to be closed source.

Excuse me: what is the licensing price standard of the license? We want to buy it.

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment