linphonec behind NAT

Kushal Dalal
Hi All

My linphonec-1.1.0 working fine within LAN..
I want it to work behind my NAT..
I have done changes in configure file..

[net]
con_type=4
use_nat=1
nat_address=aa.bb.cc.dd

Is there any other requirement for this purpose ?
Does my NAT need something special for that ?
Any requirements for NAT for this purpose ..?
Does linphonec is "NAT friendly" according to
"draft-ietf-sip-nat-01.txt" ..?
I need all neccessory information regarding linphone-NAT  issue..
Please help me..

Thanks
Kushal

--
Kushal Dalal
Embedded Engineer

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment is for authorized use by the intended recipients only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege of eInfochips Ltd. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly Prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or disclosing the contents of this message.

Re: linphonec behind NAT

Simon Morlat
Le Jeudi 10 Novembre 2005 06:32, Kushal Dalal a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> My linphonec-1.1.0 working fine within LAN..
> I want it to work behind my NAT..
> I have done changes in configure file..
>
> [net]
> con_type=4
> use_nat=1
> nat_address=aa.bb.cc.dd

Sounds good.
You nat must do udp masquerading. This setup only works for outgoing calls.
For incoming calls there is no solution, except by running a sip proxy on the
nat machine.

Simon