linphonec on zaurus

Bugzilla from amacbeth@gmail.com
I built linphonec (1.2.0) for my Zaurus SL-6000L (ARM processor) and
am having audio problems. When I make a call on the zaurus, the other
party can hear me, but I get no audio output from the zaurus. The
following log shows the "Must catchup" error, which repeats
indefinitely. I've seen some mention of this problem on the mailing
lists, but never any solid solution.

What can I do to fix this problem? Has anyone gotten linphone to work on Zaurus?

Thanks,
Adam

----
Message:CALL_ANSWERED

Connected.
Message:ms_filter_add_link: OssRead,0 -> MULAWEncoder,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: MULAWEncoder,0 -> RTPSend,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: RTPRecv,0 -> MULAWDecoder,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: MULAWDecoder,0 -> OssWrite,0
Message:Opening sound card [/dev/dsp (Open Sound System)] in capture mode with s
tereo=0,rate=8000,bits=16
Warning:dsp block size set to 8192.
Message:dsp blocksize is 8192.
Message:Opening sound card [/dev/dsp (Open Sound System)] in playback mode with
stereo=0,rate=8000,bits=16
Message:CALL_STARTAUDIO

Warning:Must catchup 247 miliseconds.
Warning:Must catchup 240 miliseconds.
Warning:Must catchup 233 miliseconds.
Warning:Must catchup 226 miliseconds.

Re: linphonec on zaurus

Sybren Stuvel-3
Adam MacBeth enlightened us with:
> I built linphonec (1.2.0) for my Zaurus SL-6000L (ARM processor) and
> am having audio problems. When I make a call on the zaurus, the
> other party can hear me, but I get no audio output from the zaurus.

Is the SL-6000 capable of full duplex audio? I remember my SL-5500
audio connection switching between headphone-out and mic-in depending
on the way /dev/dsp was used.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa