linphonecsh

JPS

linphonecsh

JPS
I installed the linphone-nogtk package on my raspberry pi 3.
The purpose is to make a sip call from the command line. There is no need for an actual conversation.
The receiving end just has to ring the phone.

I set up a sip account with my provider and then try to connect to this sip account with:

linphonecsh init
linphonecsh dial <a href="sip:myaccount@provider.net" title="sip:myaccount@provider.net">sip:myaccount@...

I get: Establishing call id to<a href="sip:myaccount@provider.net" title="sip:myaccount@provider.net">sip:myaccount@..., assigned id 1
Call 1 to <a href="sip:myaccount@provider.net" title="sip:myaccount@provider.net">sip:myaccount@... in progress.
It seems to be ok but the phone on the other side is not ringing while the phone is setup correctly.

Any suggestions?

Re: linphonecsh

ael-2
On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 07:13:31PM +0100, Mail Box wrote:
> I get: Establishing call id tosip:[hidden email], assigned id 1
> Call 1 to sip:[hidden email] in progress.
> It seems to be ok but the phone on the other side is not ringing while the phone is setup correctly.

Maybe use linphonec -d n and try n = 0..5 etc and examine the debug
output? See the man page.

ael