list-current-files - how to find a directories only?

list-current-files - how to find a directories only?

duplicity-talk mailing list
Started using duplicity, looking thru backups I found the
list-current-files option only shows a date and file path+name but not
permissions, ownership and therefore nothing to distinguies e.g. only
directories or files owned by certain user. Is there a way to see the
list as something like "ls -la" format?

Thanks

Adam Pribyl

Re: list-current-files - how to find a directories only?

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi,

Please submit this as an enhancement request at https://gitlab.com/duplicity/duplicity/-/issues.  Sounds like a useful addition.

...Thanks,