localization for linphone iphone.

Venkata Ramana
Hi Team,
in  dailer i put as one button for changing language when switch on button automatically how to change app language from english to french entire app programmatically.
please give me any help.
thankyou for advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata Ramana

iOS Developer

Krify Software Technologies (P) Limited   |  Krify Innovations (UK) Limited
•(US) 212-380-1160  •(UK) 020-30062580  •(India) 0884-2342100
•(Web) https://krify.co

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient. Incase if you don't want to receive any further emails, then please notify us back.

Re: localization for linphone iphone.

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Venkata,

Could you please contact us through our online form (at the end of our contact page https://www.linphone.org/contact), as I believe that you are integrating our software into your closed source products, right?
I believe that your company needs a development assistance from us, and probably a proprietary license.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
[hidden email]

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project