looking for gossip peers for sks keyserver zimmermann.mayfirst.org

looking for gossip peers for sks keyserver zimmermann.mayfirst.org

Daniel Kahn Gillmor-7
Hey folks--

I'm a contributor to the Monkeysphere project [0], which implements an
OpenPGP-based PKI for OpenSSH.  Since the Monkeysphere relies on the
Web of Trust for our PKI features, we have a vested interest in a
decent keyserver infrastructure.

Toward that end, we've put up an SKS keyserver which we'd like to peer
with others.

Recon: zimmermann.mayfirst.org 11370
HKP: zimmermann.mayfirst.org 11371

We're currently IPv4 only, and have no immediate plans to set up IPv6
support.  I'd be happy to hear (off-list) from anyone with an offer of
gossip peering.  I'd also be happy to hear from anyone in the OpenPGP
community who has concerns, suggestions, or comments about the
Monkeysphere concept or implementation.

Thanks to everyone for maintaining these systems!

Regards,

         --dkg 0xD21739E9

[0] http://web.monkeysphere.info/