<kein Betreff>

André Sonntag
hi,

first my english isnŽt very well :) so sry for mistakes!

my problem is the desc.xml - file for nuface...
i fixed the file like my network attributes and copy it into /etc/network/firewall/desc/
but the error "Please load a valid .xml file before working on it" in the webinterface
always occurs !

what are possible mistakes ?

thx for responses

Re: <kein Betreff>

Vincent Deffontaines-2
André Sonntag wrote:

> hi,
>
> first my english isnŽt very well :) so sry for mistakes!
>
> my problem is the desc.xml - file for nuface...
> i fixed the file like my network attributes and copy it into /etc/network/firewall/desc/
> but the error "Please load a valid .xml file before working on it" in the webinterface
> always occurs !
>
> what are possible mistakes ?
>
> thx for responses

Greetings,

The "Please load a valid .xml file before working on it" message is not
about the desc.xml file.
It only means you must open a rules file from the index menu (Files ->
Load a config file).
Even if you have not worked on a rules file yet, a fresh installation of
nuface should provide a file named "empty.xml" that you can open and
start with.
We will change that default error message to something more meaningful.

Regards,

Vincent