<past-notes> and inner-footer or inner-header

<past-notes> and inner-footer or inner-header

Joel-26

I am trying to put my calendar and <past-notes> into my inner-footer, i.e.

(setq planner-html-inner-footer "\n<calendar arrows=\"t\">\n<past-notes>")

the calendar works, but the past notes tag is ignored. past-notes does work when i put it in a planner day page. how can i get planner/emacs-wiki to recognize create the past notes in the footer?

while i'm at it, i'd like to alter the appearence of the past-notes, i.e. remove the dates, limit the number of entries, but all i see is that i need to use start and end dates for past-notes. I'd prefer to limit the number of past notes to a number, say 20. Can that be done?