macOS Sierra

Bernd Grundmann
Good morning to all,

enigma latest stable does not run on the newest macOS. Is there a chance to have it updated?

Yours

Bernd Grundmann

Re: macOS Sierra

Sidney Markowitz
Bernd Grundmann wrote on 6/12/16 10:45 PM:
> Good morning to all,
>
> enigma latest stable does not run on the newest macOS. Is there a chance to have it updated?

I have been trying to build enigma on new Mac OS as then come out. It has been
getting more difficult with each new one as we really need a port to the
latest SDL 2 to get it to work easily with newest OS versins. I have only
recently updated my Mac to Sierra so I will see how it goes, but I expect at
any time to find out that there is no way to do it anymore without that port
to SDL 2.

 Sidney

Re: macOS Sierra

Sidney Markowitz
Bernd Grundmann wrote on 6/12/16 10:45 PM:
> Good morning to all,
>
> enigma latest stable does not run on the newest macOS. Is there a chance to have it updated?

I have been trying to build enigma on new Mac OS as they come out. It has been