macOS address book integration

German Cancio
Dear All,

is there a way to access the macOS built-in address book list from within Linphone? I’m using 4.1.1 on macOS High Sierra.

TIA, cheers, Germán

Re: macOS address book integration

German Cancio
Dear All,

it seems native address book integration isn’t existing in any of the desktop versions. Can somebody confirm - and maybe comment whether this is foreseen as a future development?

many thanks!
Germán