microdc2 feature req

Oliver Gasser
Hi,

I am using the microdc2 application and am pretty happy with it. I was wondering if it is still being developed or maintained?
If yes, it would be great if there was a way to directly download a file from a result list, something like "getresult <result_list> <result_index>". Would you be willing to accept a patch for this feature or even implement it?

Regards,
Oliver

Re: microdc2 feature req

Josh Watts
The list is pretty silent, but there's certainly several of us still using mdc2. I for one still depend on it as I refuse to run X on my storage machine :-)

Patches are always welcome: if you search this list you'll see several.

--
Josh