minor cut and paste in (chicken file posix)

minor cut and paste in (chicken file posix)

Eric Hoffman

i was a little puzzled at my inability to set the approprate mode bits from open with create, but looking at the source of posix-common.scm, it seems like the references to the grp and oth
sets just reference S_IREAD, etc, instead of S_IRGRP and S_IROTH

Re: minor cut and paste in (chicken file posix)

Peter Bex
On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 06:44:46AM -0700, Eric Hoffman wrote:
> i was a little puzzled at my inability to set the approprate mode bits from open with create, but looking at the source of posix-common.scm, it seems like the references to the grp and oth
> sets just reference S_IREAD, etc, instead of S_IRGRP and S_IROTH

Hello Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out!  This certainly needs to be fixed
before we release 5.1 (which we're thinking about).

I've made a ticket to track this at https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1602

Cheers,
Peter