mode switchs not working

glenn biagioni
hello developers of tlf great logging software i love it.
only problem however is not able to change band mode ie
:ssb. the program opens in cw. when i make an ssb contact,
i end up logging it in cw mode. i was using linux mint software at
first, im now running raspberry pi for pc based on debian
with the same resulits. can you please help.
Glenn biagioni ve7beh
vancouver
canada

Re: mode switchs not working

Thomas Beierlein-4
Am Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:17:25 -0800
schrieb glenn biagioni <[hidden email]>:

> hello developers of tlf great logging software i love it.
> only problem however is not able to change band mode ie
> :ssb. the program opens in cw. when i make an ssb contact,
> i end up logging it in cw mode. i was using linux mint software at
> first, im now running raspberry pi for pc based on debian
> with the same resulits. can you please help.
> Glenn biagioni ve7beh
> vancouver
> canada

Hi Glenn,

maybe you can give some more information about what you observe:

- Do you have a tranceiver coupled?
- What does it do when you command ':ssb'? Here it switches to SSB and
  tlf shows ssb mode.
- Can you please try to add SSBMODE as keyword in the logcfg.dat file
  and start tlf? What happens?
- What version of tlf do you have?

If nothing helps please send my your logcfg.dat per privat mail.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea