modulebuilder

Christophe Battarel

Hello everybody and especially eldy ;-)

I am playing with modulebuilder in v9 and it works well for the moment.

I was wondering if it is planned to generate "object_det" classes and forms, like orderdet or facturedet; i mean a details object linked to a "master" object.

Or is it an easy way to do that ?

Don't hesitate to ask for more informations if my issue is not clear enough.

Best regards

Christophe

Re: modulebuilder

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
For the moment, only few code about object_det are generated, but it is commented because support is not yet complete and does not work yet...

Contributions to finish this are welcome...

Le dim. 3 févr. 2019 à 11:47, Christophe Battarel <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello everybody and especially eldy ;-)

I am playing with modulebuilder in v9 and it works well for the moment.

I was wondering if it is planned to generate "object_det" classes and forms, like orderdet or facturedet; i mean a details object linked to a "master" object.

Or is it an easy way to do that ?

Don't hesitate to ask for more informations if my issue is not clear enough.

Best regards

Christophe

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
* Dolibarr (Project leader): https://www.dolibarr.org (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWStats (Author) : http://awstats.sourceforge.net (make a donation for AWStats project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWBot (Author) : http://awbot.sourceforge.net
* CVSChangeLogBuilder (Author) : http://cvschangelogb.sourceforge.net

Re: modulebuilder

Christophe Battarel

Hello Eldy,

Thank you for the quick answer; i will look at it and will certainly make PR.

Best regards

Christophe