[monit-dev] Changing the web application root

[monit-dev] Changing the web application root

Noufal Ibrahim

My site example.com has a few services monitored (very well) by monit.

I'd like to expose the admin interface at example.com/monitor.

I've set up an nginx rule to proxy all requests to this URL to the
internal webserver but all the URLs on the monitor page still look like
http://example.com/service1 etc. I'd like to make them
http://example.com/monitor/service1 (i.e. root the admin interface at
/monitor).

I don't think this is possible using the current monit http interface
config directives. If it is, please let me know. If not, are there and
requests to add this feature or any plans to do so?

Thanks.

--
Cordially,
Noufal

Re: [monit-dev] Changing the web application root

martinp@tildeslash.com
Hi,

you can find hints for nginx configuration here:
http://mmonit.com/wiki/Monit/Nginx

Regards,
Martin

Martin Pala <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> you can find hints for nginx configuration here:
> http://mmonit.com/wiki/Monit/Nginx
[...]

I got what I was looking for Martin. Thank you.

--
Cordially,
Noufal