[monit-dev] Public repository

Noufal Ibrahim

I tried to take a look at the monit repository on savannah. I cloned the
CVS repository on that website and the latest commit is in 2009. Is
Monit no longer actively developed? I'm a little worried about using it
for my services if the project is dead.

Thanks.

--
Cordially,
Noufal

Re: [monit-dev] Public repository

martinp@tildeslash.com
Hello,

Monit is still actively developed as you can see from the releases (latest release is 5.6 available since September 3, 2013).

The preparation of public source code repository is pending - we were busy with work on central management part (M/Monit), we'll add new features to Monit now (new test scheduler, network interface monitoring, storage I/O monitoring, etc.)

Regards,
Martin

Martin Pala <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Monit is still actively developed as you can see from the releases
> (latest release is 5.6 available since September 3, 2013).
>
> The preparation of public source code repository is pending - we were
> busy with work on central management part (M/Monit), we'll add new
> features to Monit now (new test scheduler, network interface
> monitoring, storage I/O monitoring, etc.)

Thanks Martin. Is it still going to be via CVS or savannah or on
something like github?
[...]

On Sep 24, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Martin Pala <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Monit is still actively developed as you can see from the releases
>> (latest release is 5.6 available since September 3, 2013).
>>
>> The preparation of public source code repository is pending - we were
>> busy with work on central management part (M/Monit), we'll add new
>> features to Monit now (new test scheduler, network interface
>> monitoring, storage I/O monitoring, etc.)
>
> Thanks Martin. Is it still going to be via CVS or savannah or on
> something like github?
> [...]

Most probably github (tentative).