[monit-dev] SMTP AUTH LOGIN support

Dmitry Dzhus-3
I am sending this patch for future reference in case someone is
interested in adding AUTH LOGIN method support to Monit once the
refactoring is finished.

AUTH LOGIN support is desirable since it allows Monit to work
with certain legacy systems like Microsoft Exchange.

The patch is against monit 5.5 source.

smtp-auth-login.patch (11K) Download Attachment

Re: [monit-dev] SMTP AUTH LOGIN support

Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Thank you! This seems useful. We'll consider getting Monit out on Github or something after we've released M/Monit 3.0 so it will be easier to send patches in the future.