moving sip contacts

John White-3

I am moving to a newer computer and have linphone working on it via sip. Is there someway that I am move my contacts to the new machine?

I think used to do this via linphoneric on the version loaded from the Debian Buster repositories, but I am using the flatpak version of linphone (the debian version is quite outdated).

Thanks

John

Re: moving sip contacts

Joe Bidon
Hi,

You have to copy the "friend.db" of your old machine to the new machine.

You can locate it thought the following command line :
find . -name friends.db

Le dim. 3 nov. 2019 à 09:14, John White <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I am moving to a newer computer and have linphone working on it via sip. Is there someway that I am move my contacts to the new machine?

I think used to do this via linphoneric on the version loaded from the Debian Buster repositories, but I am using the flatpak version of linphone (the debian version is quite outdated).

Thanks

John

Re: moving sip contacts

John White