new server, need gossip partners

Jonathan Plews-2

 Hi,

I have created a keyserver and I'm looking for peers.

The initial dump is dated 30/05 so I hope that is not too old to begin syncing. It's a Debian Lenny VPS running sks 1.1.0-4 from Debian packages. I'm not sure of the particular data centre it is in but it's in the UK.

My server is at keys.syn.co.uk  on port 11370 and 11371, this server already has something on port 80 so you'll just get an error page.

I had already made a key before downloading the dump and this is here:

http://keys.syn.co.uk:11371/pks/lookup?search=jon%40syn.co.uk&op=vindex

so it looks like everything is working ok I hope :)

This server also provides public DNS as part of OpenNIC and is in the NTP pool.

--
Jonathan Plews

attachment0 (1K) Download Attachment