[nmh-workers] Flagging messages

aalinovi
My apologies for taking so long to respond. It was not intentional but one thing led to another and before I knew it more than  a week had gone by.

I’d like to thank all who responded, either directly to me or to the list.

In the end, I’ve decided not to accomplish this through nmh but rather use Diane Skoll’s remind program. I think it sums my needs better in the long run.

Reading through the archives it becomes clear that the people here know more than I ever will. To use an old cliche; most of you have forgotten more than I’ll ever know.

That said, again I appreciate the time people took to respond either directly to me or to the list/

nmh-workers

Re: Flagging messages

Ralph Corderoy
Hi,