--no-resource-forks

Colby Gutierrez-Kraybill-2

Hi,

Did not find a reference to this in the archives:

There are mentions of the "--no-resource-forks" parameter in the
archives, (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/rdiff-backup-users/
2005-11/msg00084.html, among others) however, in 1.1.5, the parameter
is not listed among the available parameters in the getopt.getopt
(...) section for Main.py (starting at line 60).

However, it is in the processing section on line 178.  I went ahead
and added the "no-resource-forks" string to the section starting at
line 60 and have been able to run this under macosx (I backup to a
macosx machine and so don't care about resource forks on the non-
macosx machines being backedup).

Is there a specific reason the option is not in the list of candidate
options in 1.1.5?

Colby Gutierrez-Kraybill