(no subject)

Белянский Игорь Сергеевич
Hello
I want to ask about the localization of the client linphone 4.1.1
Earlier I watched the Russian version and I really liked the client.
I would like to translate the client into Russian, but I do not know which files are responsible for localization
I saw some files in the location linphone\translations
But their change had no effect.
Please indicate where the localization files are for version 4.1.1

--
I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter,
IT-Гарант IT-аутсорсинг высокого качества

Тел.: <a href="tel:+74862783978" style="color:#000000;font-size:.9em;text-decoration:none">+7 (4862) 78-39-78, доб.204
Эл.почта: [hidden email]