(no subject)

james pruett
Tulumba.com  is no longer available? How do I setup an account?? Thanks

Re: (no subject)

Ken-3

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 3:41 AM, james pruett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tulumba.com  is no longer available? How do I setup an account?? Thanks

Re: Dead link to Linphone website on Tulumba

peio.rigaux

Hi. From what I see, the link to the Linphone website on Tulumba is broken.

Please try this one https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer