(no subject)

ahmed Dippa
Hi Team , I want to make Linphone to change codecs automatically  any help?

Re: (no subject)

ahmed Dippa
Sorry ,, but I need help

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 3:57 PM ahmed Dippa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team , I want to make Linphone to change codecs automatically  any help?

Re: (no subject)

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

What do you mean by "change codecs automatically" (during call or not ? for which usage ? )
Can you please describe more what you want to do ?

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 08/08/2020 à 15:56, ahmed Dippa a écrit :
Hi Team , I want to make Linphone to change codecs automatically  any help?

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: (no subject)

ahmed Dippa
Hello ..Thanks for the replay
I want to do some optimization quality by changing a codec to a
better one during the call ... for both  data mobile usage  in public network and for wifi usage in LAN network . any help Thank you