(no subject)

sepideh soleimani
Dear Sir/ Madame

I can't register my sip acount, everything is fine but still not working.
Is there any tipa you could help me about please.

Best Regards
Sepideh

Re: registration issue

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

This problem can be caused by a lot of things.

Can you please share with me your configuration and your logs ?

Please also tell me the version of Linphone and the platform + OS version you are using (ex: Android 10)

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 13/08/2020 à 12:04, sepideh soleimani a écrit :
Dear Sir/ Madame

I can't register my sip acount, everything is fine but still not working.
Is there any tipa you could help me about please.

Best Regards
Sepideh

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment