(no subject)

nagarajsh  nagarajsh
Hello,

I have installed linphone-1.1.0, installation was successful.
But i cant here any sound at all.I also came to know that many body has this problem.I tried all the solutions.

I have installed alsa sound driver.
Can any body help in this regard.

Thank u for any help.

Re: (no subject)

ravindra joshi
Check whether you have set the read and write permissions on /dev/dsp file.

Regards,
Ravindra
MBT Pune.
I have installed linphone-1.1.0, installation was successful.
But i cant here any sound at all.I also came to know that many body has this problem.I tried all the solutions.

I have installed alsa sound driver.
Can any body help in this regard.

Thank u for any help.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use