oRTP: support for native rpm packaging

francois-xavier.kowalski (Bugzilla)
Hello,

I have just added the require files into oRTP so that an rpm-based
distro wishing to deliver it can just do "rpmbuild -ta
ortp.x.y.z.tar.gz". I have also added the "make rpm" target to oRTP to
test for this feature from a build tree.

Anyone interested to have this for the entire linphone?

--FiX

Re: oRTP: support for native rpm packaging

Simon Morlat
Le Mardi 25 Octobre 2005 12:21, Francois-Xavier KOWALSKI a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have just added the require files into oRTP so that an rpm-based
> distro wishing to deliver it can just do "rpmbuild -ta
> ortp.x.y.z.tar.gz". I have also added the "make rpm" target to oRTP to
> test for this feature from a build tree.
>
> Anyone interested to have this for the entire linphone?

Yes of course !