options under DOS/Windoze?

Jim Prewett

Hi All,

In working on CL-CLI, I'm wondering if we should try to support DOS-style
options as well as UNIX style options.  I think that DOS uses /'s where
UNIX would use -'s.  Does anyone know if that is right?  I haven't used M$
anything in a long time :)

Are there any other types of options that should be covered?  I'd like
CL-CLI to be useful outside of the context of LoGS.  Also, I'd like LoGS
to be useful outside of the UNIX world (despite me not wanting to go
outside the UNIX world, unless you count Plan 9 or the HURD as non-UNIX :)

Jim

James E. Prewett                    [hidden email] [hidden email]
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210