outputalsopricetotalwithtax variable

Christophe Battarel

Hello,

I must be dumb, but i cannot see where the $outputalsopricetotalwithtax variable is set.

It is used in the printObjectLines commonObject function and its value is 1 on supplier invoices but 0 in customer side.

I have made a full search into all dolibarr scripts with no success.

Does anybody know where it is set (on on which setup it depends, same for me) ?

Best regards

Christophe

Re: outputalsopricetotalwithtax variable

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Nowhere.
It is a variable introduced to prepare a new feature not yet tested so not yet activated (so not set anywhere except doing local change to start to test this future feature).
You are welcome if you want to set this for some cas to start to have this working in v11...

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
* Dolibarr (Project leader): https://www.dolibarr.org (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWStats (Author) : http://awstats.sourceforge.net (make a donation for AWStats project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWBot (Author) : http://awbot.sourceforge.net
* CVSChangeLogBuilder (Author) : http://cvschangelogb.sourceforge.net

Re: outputalsopricetotalwithtax variable

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
It is NEVER set to 1
This is just started code not used anywhere.