pgp.gwolf.org temporarily not syncing (will rebuild soonish)

pgp.gwolf.org temporarily not syncing (will rebuild soonish)

Gunnar Wolf
Hi,

I am on vacation, and my SKS keyserver (pgp.gwolf.org) has stopped
syncing since three days ago. When restarting sks-recon, my logs say:

Dec 14 14:50:11 pgp systemd[1]: sks-recon.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=2/INVALIDARGUMENT
Dec 14 14:50:11 pgp systemd[1]: sks-recon.service: Unit entered failed state.
Dec 14 14:50:11 pgp systemd[1]: sks-recon.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

I will download a new snapshot and get my system back online soonish,
but it will take me a couple of days to do so.

pgp.gwolf.org back online soonish)

Gunnar Wolf
Gunnar Wolf dijo [Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 02:58:59PM -0600]:
> Hi,
>
> I am on vacation, and my SKS keyserver (pgp.gwolf.org) has stopped
> syncing since three days ago. When restarting sks-recon, my logs say:
> (...)

I have downloaded an up-to-date key dump (5400426 keys) and started my
system again; I kept my old membership file, so it will soon start
peering with the known peers.

Greetings, and happy new year!