pgp.gwolf.org temporarily offline

Gunnar Wolf
Hi guys,

I am doing the migration of pgp.gwolf.org to a better machine which
should give better stability and response times, but after moving my
files, I got the dreaded exception:

    2018-04-25 22:16:18 Opening KeyDB database
    2018-04-25 22:16:18 Shutting down database
    Fatal error: exception Keydb.Unsafe.No_db
    2018-04-25 22:16:18 DB closed

So, I will look into it tomorrow when I'm back at work. Worst case, I
will rebuild the database (although I have it still working in its
prior location, but moving a ~20GB file even via rsync is... quite
painful).

So, my server will be down for some hours, some days tops.

Greetings!

Re: pgp.gwolf.org back online!

Gunnar Wolf-2
Gunnar Wolf dijo [Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 10:18:36PM -0500]:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am doing the migration of pgp.gwolf.org to a better machine which
> should give better stability and response times, but after moving my
> files, I got the dreaded exception:
> (...)
> So, my server will be down for some hours, some days tops.

So it was quicker than expected - I had a corrupted (truncated?) file
copied from the old to the new server. Did the copy again, and it is
now running smoothly again. Hopefully, better than before!

    http://pgp.gwolf.org/pks/lookup?op=stats