planner-create-appt-from-buffer?

Tom Shannon
So, I'm starting to use planner and I noticed some nice and extensive functions for task creation that will come in handy.  But it seems to me that perhaps the appt functions are not quite so well developed yet.

As someone who lives in gnus at the moment, the planner-create-task-from-buffer function has been very handy.  Is there any kind of similar function for appointments?

Tom S.

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
  - Nikita Khrushchev

Re: planner-create-appt-from-buffer?

John Sullivan-2
Tom Shannon <[hidden email]> writes:

> As someone who lives in gnus at the moment, the planner-create-task-from-buffer function has been very handy.  Is there any kind of similar function for appointments?

Not that I know of. Makes sense to me, I've added it to our tracker at
https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?11954.

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer