please help me thanks

呵呵
hello
    can you tell me where i can get document for linphone sdk,thanks

Re: please help me thanks

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

Which kind of documents are you asking for ?

We plan to improve the documentation and the code examples for the linphone-sdk 5.0

Our current documentation about the Linphone-sdk is available on the project readme and our wiki.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 13/05/2020 à 05:37, 呵呵 a écrit :
hello
    can you tell me where i can get document for linphone sdk,thanks

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment