post key file to sks with wget

Josef Ender-3
Hello All

does anybody know how to post a public key .asc file to sks with wget?

Where can I find detailed documentation about hkp and sks?

thanks in advance
Josef

--
-- Josef Ender
-- IMSEC GmbH, CH 6330 Cham, +41 41 780 0011, Fax 0021

Re: post key file to sks with wget

Johan van Selst
Josef Ender wrote:
> does anybody know how to post a public key .asc file to sks with wget?

I prefer to use gpg --send,
but I suppose you could call wget on http://keyserver:11371/pks/add as well.

> Where can I find detailed documentation about hkp and sks?

"The OpenPGP HTTP Keyserver Protocol (HKP)"
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-shaw-openpgp-hkp-00.txt

There might be a newer version available, but this is the first one
Google came up with :)

Greetings,
Johan