problem

efhorry efhorry
Hello

thanks for previous info

i have another level nf0098
i use selection parameter
all oxyds should be changed into boulders on pairing
but sometimes it does not happen
/cca 99 % of paired oxyds are changed properly , i use windows 7 /

level source and pictures at
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3QD7L9bSWAHakl5Zm5mMzM5RU0&usp=sharing

bye Emanuel Funiok
https://sites.google.com/site/levelsforgames/

Re: problem

Andreas Lochmann-2

Hi,

Am 24.04.2013 16:03, schrieb efhorry efhorry:
thanks for previous info

i have another level nf0098
i use selection parameter
all oxyds should be changed into boulders on pairing
but sometimes it does not happen
/cca 99 % of paired oxyds are changed properly , i use windows 7 /

Yes, this looks like a bug to me. Perhaps a race
condition. When you encountered this error,
what exactly did you do? Did you open one pair
after the other, slowly and letting the oxyds
replace before going to the next pair, or did
you wildly activate lasers, opening lots of
oxyds nearly simultaneously?

(Until now, I couldn't reproduce your error.)

Best regards,
Andreas