problems with links

Phillip Lord-2

I know this worked in previous versions, but muse seems to be having
problems with a links to non muse files

A link like

[[./download/ontology.owl][ontology]]

is getting translated into

or

[./download/ontology][ontology]]

where ontology is a directory is getting translated into

both of which are incorrect.

It might be a little tricky for muse to do the right thing in those
cases where there is nothing at the location stated (although there
might be for the published form). In my case, though, both the file
and the directory exist at the location given, so I think muse is
behaving incorrectly.

Thanks

Phil

Re: problems with links

Na Li
On 28 Sep 2006, Phillip Lord wrote:

> I know this worked in previous versions, but muse seems to be having
> problems with a links to non muse files
>
> A link like
>
> [[./download/ontology.owl][ontology]]
>
> is getting translated into

There is a muse-file-regexp variable in muse-regexps.el that seems to
control which names are considered to be muse links, which are files.

It seems to me that the default should include any names that have a
trailing '.*' (external files) or '/' (for directory).

Michael