proxy config

Skip Carter
I am finally getting my keyserver running properly.  When building the
reverse proxy using Apache on Debian, I ran into this error:

[proxy:warn] [pid 5563:tid 140523378071296] [client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2368] AH01144: No protocol handler was valid for the
URL /pks/lookup. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure
the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.

The solution is to load the module proxy_http as well as proxy

This might be worth noting in the documentation

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter
[hidden email]

Taygeta Scientific Inc
607 Charles Ave
Seaside CA 93955
831-641-0645 x103

Re: proxy config

Todd Fleisher
Hi Skip,
According to the stats page on your server (http://keyserver.taygeta.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats), you only have 2250084 keys loaded. Mine shows 5512048, which means you are missing 3261964 keys which is well above what you should be trying to pull down via recon. Please re-build your DB and check the total number of keys is much closer to the current number of keys that exist in the pool per the SKS status page (https://sks-keyservers.net/status/).

-T

Signed PGP part