"Incoming call hangup" preference setting name?

"Incoming call hangup" preference setting name?

Sean M. Pappalardo
Hello.

I just discovered that Linphone on Android is set to hang up incoming
calls after 30 seconds by default! (Why is this??)

What is the name of the preference setting I can use in the XML remote
provisioning to change this? And under what preference section does it go?

(On that note, can someone PLEASE document all of the available settings
on
https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Remote%20Provisioning/
?)

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies
[hidden email]
Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

--
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential

Re: "Incoming call hangup" preference setting name?

Sean M. Pappalardo
Hello again.

On 5/11/20 2:11 PM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2017-01/msg00022.html

I saw that thread but it doesn't tell me what that setting is for.

> On 5/11/20 4:53 PM, Sean M. Pappalardo wrote:
>>

>> On 5/11/20 1:52 PM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
>>> There is no such setting.
>>
>> Then what is the item under Menu -> Settings -> Call -> Incoming call
>> hangup (in seconds) ?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Sean M. Pappalardo
>> Sr. Networks Engineer
>> Renegade Technologies

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies

Re: "Incoming call hangup" preference setting name?

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

The incoming call hangup as an incoming call timeout (if no one answers).

After some digging, the name of the settings is the following

[sip]

inc_timeout=30

We are planning to document each setting of linphonerc, but it needs some review and some time.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org