rdiff-backup and Windows 7

Yves Bellefeuille
I was having a problem running rdiff-backup under Windows 7 and I
thought I'd document the solution, since I couldn't find it anywhere.

rdiff-backup was complaining that various directories didn't exist.
The solution was to install Windows Process Activation Service.

In Windows 7, go to Configuration Panel, then Program and Features,
then Turn Windows features on or off. Check Windows Process Activation
Service, then OK.

This works on Windows 7 Enterprise 64 and on Windows 7 Professional 32.

Yves Bellefeuille
<[hidden email]>