seeking new peers for esperanza.canonical.com and barbadine.canonical.com

seeking new peers for esperanza.canonical.com and barbadine.canonical.com

Paul Collins-10
Hi,

As our existing peers are being decommissioned, I am looking for
new peers for a pair of existing SKS keyserver installations.

We are running SKS version 1.0.10 on esperanza.canonical.com and
barbadine.canonical.com.  These machines are located in London, UK
and form the backend for keyserver.ubuntu.com.  Each keyserver
currently has approximately 2847450 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact [hidden email].

barbadine.canonical.com 11370 # Canonical Sysadmins <[hidden email]>
esperanza.canonical.com 11370 # Canonical Sysadmins <[hidden email]>

Paul Collins
Wellington, New Zealand

Dag vijandelijk luchtschip de huismeester is dood

Re: seeking new peers for esperanza.canonical.com and barbadine.canonical.com

MailFighter.net Admin