seeking peers for pgp.ocf.berkeley.edu

Abizer Lokhandwala
Hello,

We are the Open Computing Facility, a student-run computing
organization located at UC Berkeley (ocf.berkeley.edu). We have
recently launched a PGP keyserver service and are seeking other
operators to peer with.

We are running SKS 1.1.6 in a Docker container on a machine in
Berkeley, CA. We support IPv6 and TLS under the following domain
names:
pgp.ocf.berkeley.edu (80, 443, 11371, 11370)
keyserver.ocf.berkeley.edu (80, 443, 11371, 11370)
pgp.ocf.io (HSTS)
keyserver.ocf.io (HSTS)

We intend to provide HKPS and a keydump soon, along with being
available under the pgp.berkeley.edu and keyserver.berkeley.edu
domains as well.

We loaded our database from the stueve.us keydump a few nights ago,
and have 5385190 keys at present.

Please contact us at [hidden email] if you have any operational questions.

pgp.ocf.berkeley.edu 11370 # Open Computing Facility
<[hidden email]> 0xE2F6B8BAAE028F9B

Thank you,

Abizer Lokhandwala
Open Computing Facility
University of California, Berkeley

Re: seeking peers for pgp.ocf.berkeley.edu

Alain Wolf-2
Hello Abizer

I tried to answer your peering request, but the mail bounced.